Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Foxy Brown Disses Lil Kim On New Track, "Motherf*ckers Will Never See Me 'Dancin' W/ The Stars'"

Written by Cyrus Langhorne
New York rapper Foxy Brown has fired a few shots toward ex-rap rival Lil Kim on a new untitled song where she taunts the emcee's appearance on "Dancing With The Stars" and said she embarrassed their Brooklyn borough.
Click here to find out more!

The track landed online yesterday (November 3) and subliminally disses Kim.

"Y'all rap b*tches are mad rappers, n*gga, I'm a freak and need a hood n*gga to eat it a** backwards," Brown raps. "Put your money up playboy, the pink p*ssy price cost like a couple keys of that fish scale white/Catch me at Marcy at the mall, but motherf*ckers will never see me 'Dancin' With The Stars'/Never, will I embarrass my borough, I'm too thorough/Dark skin b*tches, we here now...Y'all b*tches wanna be me so bad, y'all studied my whole swag." (YouTube)

Kim was eliminated from "Dancing With The Stars" last May.

Clustered at the top of the leader board last night were Melissa Rycroft with 57, and Gilles Marini and Shawn Johnson with 56. Lil Kim, who stumbled a few times during her waltz, lingered at 52. And then there was Ty Murray, way down there with 46. The 34 year-old songstress consistently scored high through most of the season, but viewers apparently put their votes elsewhere Monday night. (New York Daily News)

Foxy recently made headlines after being accused of starring in a homemade sex tape last September.

"I predicted it: Foxy and her sextape," New York rapper Maino wrote Tuesday (September 22). "Go to youtube and type in foxybrown superhead and see tha washed up b*tch sucking d*ck. Hahaha...Listen, don't kill the messenger. I don't have nothing to do wit it. That's NOT my d*ck she's washing!!! I'm NOT the star or director of that movie people!" (Maino's Twitter)

Foxy previously reached out to make a peace calling with Kim around 2001.

"I really don't know how it started," Brown said in an interview. "But Russell [Simmons] and I, we got together, and I said, 'Russell, I want to call a truce.' "I want to have a sit-down with Kim. I don't care what it is. Let's just end it. We can even do a collaboration. We're bigger than this. If it has to start with me, let it start with me." Brown claimed that Simmons (chairman of her label, Def Jam/Def Soul) extended an olive branch to Lil' Kim's camp, who "weren't responsive." Calls to Lil' Kim's manager were not returned as of press time. (MTV)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

foxy > kim lyrically & physically.
kim is a fake bitch, she needs to #sitherassdown.. kim is only "hood" when her albums' are comin out & it's convenient for her.

foxy is hood ALL THE TIME.. & who the fuck cares about dancing with the stars anyway? that's a show for HASBEENS.
i have to side with foxy here..

#weoffthat self-hate & self-loathing in 2009 !!