Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Jay-Z Warns The Game About Taunts, "I Could Wake Up Tomorrow & Just Really Go Right In"

Jay-Z has addressed The Game's recent taunts and disses towards him and said while he is giving the rapper a temporary pass, things could easily change on a case-by-case basis.
Click here to find out more!

Speaking with radio personality Big Boy, Jay attempted to explain why The Game has been reacting negatively towards him despite not being dissed.

"I think he's been posturing for this thing for a while," Jay explained. "I guess he just took the fact that I said I'm not talking about him which is not a diss at all. I figured that was his opportunity, he's going on tour and he's promoting, or buzz or marketing or however people feel they need attention these days. So it's no real problems behind it, it's no real challenge behind it. With the Nas thing, that was a real thing, it wasn't done because of any marketing or anything like that. I typically let those types of things slide but you know, I could wake up tomorrow and just really go right in." (Big Boy's Neighborhood)

He previously spoke with DJ Semtex about Game's disses.

"[There should be a committee] because beef now is so corny," Jay said last week. "It's not really about nothing, I don't know if I said anything to warrant having beef, or if I said anything derogatory about him. If I say I'm not talking about this man,you know, I just said I'm not talking about him. I ain't say anything derogatory about him. So a lot of beefs are either misunderstandings, ego or just stupid or just done for publicity purposes. That could become tiresome. If it's a genuine clash for the top a la Jay-Z and Nas, that's official because we handled it the right way and at the end of the day we ended up working for each other. But a lot of beefs are just frivolous, they lack merit." (DJ Semtex TV)

The Game also warned Jay about what he planned to do if a diss was made against him.

"My fans expect me to respond and I ain't lost a rap beef to date," Game said in an interview last week. "He just really needs to sit his old a** down somewhere and let the new n*ggas make money...He knows if he goes to war with me, it's gonna be never-ending. From Joe Budden to Memphis Bleek to Ras Kas to Yukmouth to G-Unit as a staff, record label and group, I'm a one-man army man. I will tear you down. They will stop wearing Roc-A-Wear clothing...If Jay responds with a song, it'll be on his album because he's a pretty smart dude, witty, and he knows it'll benefit him more to put it on The Blueprint, if and when he does, just be on the lookout for '400 Bars' ...I'm a really put my pen on the paper and really strike a match." (103 Jams)

Jigga previously labeled Game a "groupie" and said he over-reacted to his freestyle name mention.

"I like the game, the game is changing all the time, I've been dominating the game," Jay said in an interview with Tim Westwood. "Now tell me exactly what I said, tell me exactly what I said. I said, 'I'm not talking about...' is that a diss? I'm not talking about you. 'Oh you hurt my feelings...' Tell groupie to get over it. If that's a diss, wear that. Tell groupie to get over it." (Tim Westwood TV)



sohh.com

No comments: