Wednesday, May 21, 2008

All HipHop.com Rumors?

Is he for real?

NAS: THE SLAVE AND THE MASTER


I love how everybody is calling Nas’s song “N.I.*.*.*.R. (The Slave and the Master).” Why? Because I made up the “Slave and The Master" part! When I was commanded to update the site/rumors with this AllHipHop.com exclusive, I decided to be creative since I hate the N-word so much. I decided to add “The Slave and The Master” in parenthesis to [re]define the the song’s title. I was able to see all the people that ripped it from AHH. No hate. That’s the net, but I did think it was quite funny to see all the people on the site at such a late hour.


Shout out to Nas and producer DJ Toomp (bet haters start to love it now). Love that song even though he uses the word I hate more than any word in the world.

No comments: