Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Saigon Talks Second Album Before Releasing The First


Edwin Ortiz

As months go by without a label or release date in sight for The Greatest Story Never Told, Saigon’s buzz has been in a prolonged stalemate.

Acknowledging this conflict, Saigon updated fans and supporters on Monday about current ventures through his MySpace blog, including information regarding his second album. “What’s up ya’ll. It’s the Almighty Yardfather checking in. I’m sorry I haven’t been on the scene lately, I’m busy working on my second album titled 'Thank God' even though the first one has never come out… [I] Gotta stay working Homie.

Besides work on his next album, Saigon also explained that he’s open for features on artist’s songs, whether it be a signed act or an aspiring teenager on MySpace.

I get about 1000 messages a day asking about how much I charge for features or collabos so I figured I’d answer everybody at once.... Well, it all depends how dope the artist is, the better you are, the lower the price straight up. Hit us up at 516-554-6183 or if you wanna spend more hit up Violator Management and leave your information... I’ll get right back to you.

Though Saigon poses an offer that many can’t refuse, he made sure a very prudent point was established before everyone began inquiring on the topic. “If you’re wack, don’t even bother cause I don’t associate with wackness at all. I don’t give a fuck how much money you got....But if you got some heat, send the track and I’ll send it back to you with those flavor crystals on it.”

No comments: