Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Cassidy's Fourth Album "C.A.S.H." Planned For November 2 Release

by Jake Paine



With Carmelo Anthony now backing him, Cassidy says his first independent release is his best, calling it "a classic."

Cassidy's first independent release, C.A.S.H. (Cass A Straight Hustla) will see release on November 2, 2010. The Philadelphia emcee's first dealing with E1 Entertainment will find the former J Records star linking with NBA star Carmelo Anthony's Krossover Entertainment.

In a statement, the onetime Ruff Ryders hopeful said, “[C.A.S.H. is] the best album I ever put together. It is executive-produced by myself and I wrote 99% of the verses. I worked with producer Neo da Matrix, who I've worked with since my first album. Top Notch also produced some tracks. C.A.S.H. is a classic."

C.A.S.H. is backed by street single "Face To Face" , followed by official single "Drumma Bass" .

Neo da Matrix is a pupil of longtime Cassidy producer Swizz Beatz. This is the emcee's first release since 2007's B.A.R.S.

hiphopdx.com

No comments: