Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Ca$his Preps New LP 'Shady Loyalty 1st'

By Jake Crates

(AllHipHop News) Chicago raised rapper, Ca$his, an artist signed to Eminem’s Shady Records, is coming back with new found outlook on the game.

He is planning to drop a new street album called Shady Loyalty 1st before his first official release for Shady.

“I finished the Shady street LP and it’s just called Shady Loyalty First. I love the project it’s 12 tracks of undeniable fire,” Ca$his told AllHipHop.com. “Young Buk from Psycho Drama, Mitchy Slick, and production from Rikanatti, Frank Dukes, Young De of Homeland Security. Everyone needs to check for the single. Its like a real Shady Records anthem for 2010 through 2011.”

A number of rappers are still on Shady Records after several artists including Stat Quo and Bobby Creekwater were let go, with their masters.

While Ca$his is back again working hard on his music, he struggled for a few years going through personal issues.

Of his favorite records, a song about his daughter Miana, whose mom passed away is his favorite.

“So far one of my favorite records is Miana about my first daughter, her mom died and I went to jail and its like a Ms. Jenkins, but updated and looking back at life and problems that people go through. Its timeless and that separates it from anything. You can never go wrong doing a song being honest about your child,” Ca$his said.

Staying focused has been the goal for the rapper, who has been releasing new music or videos every week for the past 8 weeks.

“Yea man this is going on 8 weeks of nice stuff for everyone this week," Ca$his said. "My mindset in this music is to just go in and show that I am improving. People may have forgot about me and my whole squad. Like I said, I took a little break to get cleaned up and to get focused. “

Ca$his was first showcased in mainstream rap when he was featured on a mixtape by Eminem which later turned into the album, Eminem Presents the Re-Up.

allhiphop.com

No comments: