Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Crooked I & Royce Da 5'9" Share The Stage For Two Nights


by Jake Paine

Crooked I and Royce Da 5'9" made an acclaimed album together (with Joe Budden and Joell Ortiz) in Slaughterhouse last year. The Long Beach and Detroit emcees are presently in the east coast, doing spot dates together.

Tonight the duo will rock the sacred stage at SOB's. While fans may count on guest appearances, Crooked I did tell DX the following,"I’m excited to come out to New York on March 9th in the memory of the Notorious B.I.G and tearing SOB's down to the ground."

Royce Da 5'9" added, "New York is like my second home so to be able to play SOB's on such a historic night is crazy for me. I look forward to killing it."

As Crooked I said, the performance comes on the 13th anniversary of Notorious B.I.G.'s tragic passing.

New England Rap fans can expect the duo on March 13th at Tommy's Lounge in Pawtucket, Rhode Island.



hiphopdx.com

No comments: