Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hell Razah returning with "Ultra Sounds Of A Renaissance Child" September 23rd


Hot on the heels of his collaborative album “T.H.U.G ANGELZ: Welcome To Red Hook Houses” with Shabazz the Disciple, Sunz of Man and Black Market Militia member Hell Razah is returning to stores with a new solo effort “Ultra Sounds Of A Renaissance Child” on September 23rd. The album will be available digitally on Itunes a week earlier on September 16th.

“Ultra Sounds” will be Razah’s fourth release since 2007, following up the critically acclaimed “Renaissance Child,” and his joint effort with production duo Blue Sky Black Death “Razah’s Ladder.”

"This album captures my creative mind state, and shows more versatility of me as a solo artist that has matured with the god given gift of being poetic, spiritual, street, and political all at the same time, while keeping interesting concepts alive. I feel like majority of albums have lost that vibe in today's music," said Razah.

"I called it Ultra Sounds because that's what doctors use to see a baby before its fully developed before its born. I sat in the incubator of hip hop waiting for my turn and now its time. This will be the beginning of Hell Razah Music as a label as well as a fully developed solo artist now. I want my fans to see me not only as a good feature or as a group member but to see I can hold it down alone as well.”

“Ultra Sounds” includes production from international producers Shroom, 84 Tigers, D.J. Rated R, and more.

The album will also be his last released under the moniker Hell Razah, and Razah will be known as either Heaven Razah or RazahRubiez for his next full length album in 2009.

“This project will be the last time you see the Hell side of Razah,” Razah concluded.

No comments: