Wednesday, April 15, 2009

JR Writer's Brother Fred Money Signs To Babygrande

Author: Jake Paine

In the last year, albums from J Dilla's brother Illa J as well as Kurupt's brother Rosco have hit record store shelves. Announced this evening, another Hip Hop fraternal order joins the mix. Longtime Diplomats affiliate JR Writer has helped his brother, Fred Money, join the Harlem rapper at New York's Babygrande Records.

"The crack is in my blood," says Fred of his family business. "I'm so young, and I've already been on my grind for years. And now it's my time, ya diggy?"

Money appears on JR Writer's on two songs on most recent effort, also a Babygrande project, Cinecrack.

The appearances will promote the rapper's Money Rules The World debut also, billed as a JR Writer Presents... project, coming June 9th

hiphopdx.com

No comments: